Willa Cather Review | 64.1 | Spring 2023
"Cather and Others"
The Willa Cather Review is published several times a year by the Willa Cather Foundation.
- Letter from the Executive Director • Ashley Olson
- Cather and Others • Letter from the President Robert Thacker
- Elia Peattie and Willa Cather: Infl
uence and Shared Vision • Stéphanie Durrans
- Puzzle and Passion: The Case of Willa Cather and Mary Roberts Rinehart • John Swift
- “Long-Cellared Wine”: “Double Birthday,” Edward J.H.O’Brien, and the Best American
Short Stories Series • Timothy W. Bintrim and Scott Riner
- Cather’s Universal Appeal and Endu
ring Relevance: How She Inspires Today’s Multicult ural Writers • Maria Mackas
- The World of A Lost Lady
FRONT COVER: Candid photograph of Cather believed to have been taken on the occasion of her 1925 lecture at Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine.