Willa Cather Review | 63.1 | Spring 2022
|Article number:||REVIEW 63.1|
|Availability:||In stock (23)|
The Willa Cather Review is a scholarly journal published several times of year by the Willa Cather Foundation.
- Letters from the Executive Director and the President
- Surprisingly Kindred: George Eliot and Willa Cather by Lucy White
- What Gaston Cleric Did for Jim Burden, and How Lena Lingard Helped Him by Scott D. Evans
- Willa Cather’s Use of Psalms in My Ántonia by Song ( Joseph) Cho
- Simple but Not Cheap: Ethelbert Nevin and Cather’s “‘Grandmither, Think Not I Forget’” by Timothy Bintrim and Scott Riner
- The Jeanne A. Shaffer Collection
- In Memoriam: Antonette Willa Skupa Turner and John P. Anders
On the cover: Childe Hassam, A Back Road, 1884. Brooklyn Museum, Caroline H. Polemus Fund. Photograph of Willa Cather by John A. Bulkley, ca.1888. John E. (Jack) and Irma Cather family collection, National Willa Cather Center.